Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Loose Women

Post by Gunner » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:25 am

You can see this on YouTube (over two parts);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsTgWFoPYD0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbHLoXeB4bc

The reason I tell you is because you probably would not 'stumble' across it. :8):

kosciuskouk
Dada God
Dada God

Post by kosciuskouk » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:33 am

Damn.......thought this was a link to some! ::((:
If it's too loud...your too old! :rock:

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:35 am

Sorry :( Must admit, I thought the topic title was 'eye catching' ;)

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:09 am

>The reason I tell you is because you probably would not 'stumble' across it.

I'm not sure if you're joking, but a search for "Alice Cooper" would lead you to the footage.

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:20 pm

I'm not sure if you're joking, but a search for "Alice Cooper" would lead you to the footage.
....Eventually! After 9,000 video clips or so. 'Alice Cooper' is not in the title of the video clip and I so strongly suspect it would not show up early in a search at all. I found it because I was looking for it with criteria: 'Alice Cooper Loose Women'. Even if it did show up eventually after wading through pages and pages - it wouldn't even look like a 'Cooper clip'.

BTW Andy, is there anywhere we can find Coop's interview on SKY News TV (broadcasted yesterday) online (there was about 1 minute on the site), missed it and was told it was a great interview.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 pm

>....Eventually! After 9,000 video clips or so.

No. If you choose the "Date Added" option, you will see that this footage is on the third page.

>'Alice Cooper' is not in the title of the video clip and I so strongly suspect it would not show up early in a search at all.

It does show. The search includes the description, as well.

>Even if it did show up eventually after wading through pages and pages - it wouldn't even look like a 'Cooper clip'.

You have to choose the "Date Added" option.

>BTW Andy, is there anywhere we can find Coop's interview on SKY News TV (broadcasted yesterday) online (there was about 1 minute on the site), missed it and was told it was a great interview.[/quote]

It may show up on YouTube, just like almost everything else, or there may be a repeat broadcast

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:12 pm

OK, right, thanks, never knew that.

The only title I see is 'Loose Women: 24th July 2008 3/5', no 'Alice' in the title and no thumbnail. Also, it's the wrong clip, Cooper comes in at parts 4 and 5.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:07 pm

>The only title I see is 'Loose Women: 24th July 2008 3/5', no 'Alice' in the title

As I explained, it searches in the description, as well.

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:14 pm

As I explained, it searches in the description, as well.
Of course it does (otherwise it would not have found my search in the first place), but only as secondary, that was my point.

I put
'Alice Cooper' is not in the title of the video clip and I so strongly suspect it would not show up early in a search at all.
I didn't mean it doesn't search decription. Whatever, even if you search by 'date added' using only 'Alice Cooper' and then go wading through pages, it wouldn't be too 'eye catching'as the thumbnail is not Coop, the clip is wrong AND 'Alice Cooper' is not in the title.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Thanks so much for putting that up!
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:56 pm

>Of course it does (otherwise it would not have found my search in the first place), but only as secondary, that was my point.

That doesn't matter, because as of today, it is on the third page of the list (that's why you have to choose the "Date Added" function because it puts the entries in chronological order), so it is still easy to find.

>Whatever, even if you search by 'date added' using only 'Alice Cooper' and then go wading through pages,

Are you reading what I am writing, or are you just ignoring it?! Everything you've written so far is false. There is no need to "go wading through pages", because as of today, you only need to search as far back as three pages under "Alice Cooper" (and yesterday, you probably would have had even less pages to look through), as I explained.

>it wouldn't be too 'eye catching'as the thumbnail is not Coop, the clip is wrong AND 'Alice Cooper' is not in the title.

I've explained several times why that doesn't matter. If "Alice Cooper" was not even in the description, then what you say would be correct. However, since "Alice Cooper" is in the description, using the "Date Added" option means the footage comes up quickly and is not hard to find at all.

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Thanks for linking those, Gunner!
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Does it really matter whether its easy to find or not? There's a link at the top of this thread!!!

hywel
Killer
Killer

Post by hywel » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Si wrote:Does it really matter whether its easy to find or not? There's a link at the top of this thread!!!
correct, and thats how i found it. thanks. why does everything have to be to detail? its nuts.
let's play twister, let's play risk, yeah, yeah, yeah. yeah.hywel04@hotmail.com

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:37 pm

Si wrote:Does it really matter whether its easy to find or not? There's a link at the top of this thread!!!
And a fine link it was! I enjoyed being able to see this TV appearance by the Coop. :8):

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:55 pm

>Does it really matter whether its easy to find or not? There's a link at the top of this thread!!!

It was Gunner who kindly provided the link, just as it was Gunner who claimed that "you probably would not 'stumble' across it." All I did was point out that that was not true. He admits he didn't know about the "Date Added" option, yet he's the one who wanted to make a issue out of it. If someone like me can find stuff quickly and easily on YouTube, then just about everyone else should be able to, as well.

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:26 pm

From the clips I've just seen, it looks as if "Loose Women" is the British version of the American show "The View". Would that be a good comparison?
(The View is a show where a panel of women discuss various issues of the day and interview celebrities and they sometimes argue during their discussions.)

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 pm

I was thinking that same thing when I watched the clip, glamprincess!

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:41 pm

>From the clips I've just seen, it looks as if "Loose Women" is the British version of the American show "The View". Would that be a good comparison?

I thought that as well, but it was pointed out to me that "The View" is a bit more of a 'serious' programme.

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Thanks to "Loose Women" I now know never to listen to "The Saturdays." That was absolutely awful.
Me = Winning