Live TV Performances for "Billion Dollar Babies" era?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Live TV Performances for "Billion Dollar Babies" e

Post by WickedYoungMan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:43 pm

I don't recall ever seeing anything about this, but other than the "Smother's Brothers" appearance (which I'm not sure I even really count in what I'm looking for) but did the guys actually do any live TV performances for "Billion Dollar Babies" and even to a lesser extent, "Muscle of Love?"

Seems there's at least some TV stuff for LITD up to School's Out, but never hear anything about after that for the band.
Me = Winning

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Hmm.....let me think. By the way, the Smothers Brothers only had Alice alone. The ACG did not appear on that one. I actually saw it when it aired and it was Alice alone performing Unfinished Sweet. Alice also did Sick Things on the Snoop Sisters but the ACG didn't appear on that one either.
I can't think of any North American BDB or MOL performances on tv by the ACG.

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:02 pm

glamprincess wrote:Hmm.....let me think. By the way, the Smothers Brothers only had Alice alone. The ACG did not appear on that one. I actually saw it when it aired and it was Alice alone performing Unfinished Sweet.
Yep, that's why I don't even really "count" it in this context.

Thanks though. Still interested though if something by some remote chance pops up, but not counting on it too much.
Me = Winning

Jason
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Jason » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Yeah, it seems that anything post-School's Out only has Alice by himself for TV performances.
"Same as always, different as ever"

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:58 pm

>Yeah, it seems that anything post-School's Out only has Alice by himself for TV performances.

That's a bit of a misleading statement because by the time Alice started appearing on television again to any great degree (with the exception of "The Snoop Sisters"), the band had broken up.

Jason
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Jason » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:38 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>Yeah, it seems that anything post-School's Out only has Alice by himself for TV performances.

That's a bit of a misleading statement because by the time Alice started appearing on television again to any great degree (with the exception of "The Snoop Sisters"), the band had broken up.

Right you are! I should have specified it to post-School's Out to pre-WTMN. My bad.
"Same as always, different as ever"