new Pretties and Easy

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Re: Message from Rhino Encore

Post by WickedYoungMan » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:20 am

rpchurch wrote:I thought you guys might find this interesting. Got it back from Rhino today. (FYI - My suggestion was that they release the later A.C. albums (e.g. - From the Inside, DaDa, Special Forces, et.. al.) with the relative singles/bonus cuts attached to them. Similar to what was done with Welcome to My Nightmare:

Thanks for your email. There will be a limited manufacturing window for these titles, but there will be no limit on how long the available stock will be on sale. Also, thanks for your input. I’ll forward your letter to our suggestion box.
FWIW, I think something similar to your suggestion is being done with the Mega Boxset that was being planned. But I don't know how sure that is.
Me = Winning

hywel
Killer
Killer

Re: Message from Rhino Encore

Post by hywel » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:28 am

WickedYoungMan wrote:
rpchurch wrote:I thought you guys might find this interesting. Got it back from Rhino today. (FYI - My suggestion was that they release the later A.C. albums (e.g. - From the Inside, DaDa, Special Forces, et.. al.) with the relative singles/bonus cuts attached to them. Similar to what was done with Welcome to My Nightmare:

Thanks for your email. There will be a limited manufacturing window for these titles, but there will be no limit on how long the available stock will be on sale. Also, thanks for your input. I’ll forward your letter to our suggestion box.
FWIW, I think something similar to your suggestion is being done with the Mega Boxset that was being planned. But I don't know how sure that is.
sounds interesting.