Rockin Reggie Vinson

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Rockin Reggie Vinson

Post by scotty » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:37 am

I was scrolling tic toc and came upon a series of videos that caught my eye of a woman chatting with her bed ridden dad who is battling dementia. They made small talk about a lot of things , but I started watching one entry where she says “ dad talk about playing with John Lennon and Alice Cooper. Shocked, I had to dig to find out that the man was actually Rockin Reggie, co writer and contributer on billion dollar babies. He seems to still have decent memory but this video diary was from a hospital room so it’s of course serious, which is the nature of this cruel disease. If you’re so inclined , let’s pray or send good vibes to Reggie.

tuneylune
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Rockin Reggie Vinson

Post by tuneylune » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:20 am

Sending them out!
"I need everything the world owes me..."

Ted Sallis
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Ted Sallis » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:27 pm

I'm friends with Reggie on facebook and I'd been wondering why he hasn't been active there for some time. Thank you very much for the thread/info. scotty and my sincerest wishes for the best outcome for RR.

Ted

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:08 pm

If you go on tic toc look up a lady named joy McKenna ( that’s his daughter ). She’s chronicling his journey with this awful disease. It’s very touching. Sad . But she’s so sweet with him