Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

suziginajackson
Killer
Killer

Alice in 'The Dark Side' magazine

Post by suziginajackson » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:57 pm

Alice is featured in issue 237 of 'The Dark Side' magazine

"Welcome to another fabulous issue of Britain’s best selling horror print magazine and this time round we’re talking to legendary rocker Alice Cooper about his favourite movie nightmares. We also look at the incredibly strange films of Ray Dennis Steckler, who gave the world some mixed-up zombies, and unwrap a haunted history of Mummy movies. Humphrey Bogart fans will love our piece on his sole horror outing, The Return of Dr. X, and adult movie star Marilyn Chambers takes centre stage in a piece on her short-lived scream queen career. Other fine features include a look at the underrated Hammer sci-fi classic, The Damned, and a John Steiner memorial! "

https://thedarksidemagazine.com/product ... houls-out/
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

tuneylune
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice in 'The Dark Side' magazine

Post by tuneylune » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:44 am

suziginajackson wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:57 pm
Alice is featured in issue 237 of 'The Dark Side' magazine

"Welcome to another fabulous issue of Britain’s best selling horror print magazine and this time round we’re talking to legendary rocker Alice Cooper about his favourite movie nightmares. We also look at the incredibly strange films of Ray Dennis Steckler, who gave the world some mixed-up zombies, and unwrap a haunted history of Mummy movies. Humphrey Bogart fans will love our piece on his sole horror outing, The Return of Dr. X, and adult movie star Marilyn Chambers takes centre stage in a piece on her short-lived scream queen career. Other fine features include a look at the underrated Hammer sci-fi classic, The Damned, and a John Steiner memorial! "

https://thedarksidemagazine.com/product ... houls-out/
Thanks for this...THE DARK SIDE is one of the few Horror magazines I will pick up...Nice format and they are all over the place covering the off beat films/performers I like. I would like to subscribe, but those rates are outrageous.
It seems a visit to Books-A-Million will be forthcoming.
"I need everything the world owes me..."

suziginajackson
Killer
Killer

Re: Alice in 'The Dark Side' magazine

Post by suziginajackson » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:22 pm

Apparently cover artist Rick Melton is up for a Rondo award for his cover that was used on 'The Dark Side' 237 - Alice Cooper meets The Bride of Frankenstein!
People try to put us down
Just because we get around