Ernie Cefalu

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

"HELLO ALL FELLOW ALICE COOPER FANS"

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:14 am

I will be constantly tracking my efforts in regaining traction in the album cover design business, once again. It will be kind of like a reality show in text and images.
Burton Cummings new "Above The Ground" (AWESOME) album is my 209th cover and Alice Coopers next one will be number 210th... all in 2010! So stay tuned and stay informed. Thank you - Ernie

P.S. Who knows maybe there is a "Stones Package" in the future!! Wouldn't that be a kick!

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

"AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING"

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 am

Good evening and as promised... you are hearing it here first! I have very cool news that is not exactly about the Stones or Alice Cooper but it is equally exciting for me and I wanted to share it here first... I just picked up an amazing new client today.

I made a 45 year quest a reality today when I acquired "Grand Daddy Purp" the first legal, patented and copy written strain of "Purple Medical Marijuana in California! I am the agency of record and will be responsible for creating everything starting with the brand identity, Packaging, Marketing, Advertising and I am stoked!!! - Ernie

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Ernie Cefalu

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 am

Drugs great!!

SKULLBOY
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: "AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING"

Post by SKULLBOY » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Ernie Cefalu wrote:Good evening and as promised... you are hearing it here first! I have very cool news that is not exactly about the Stones or Alice Cooper but it is equally exciting for me and I wanted to share it here first... I just picked up an amazing new client today.

I made a 45 year quest a reality today when I acquired "Grand Daddy Purp" the first legal, patented and copy written strain of "Purple Medical Marijuana in California! I am the agency of record and will be responsible for creating everything starting with the brand identity, Packaging, Marketing, Advertising and I am stoked!!! - Ernie
Wow, Ernie, it looks like your really branching out. Good luck.
"I was scared to death, afraid to close my eyes
And find that I was gone . . . "

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

"HELLO PITKIN88"

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 am

THAT WAS MY RESPONCE AS WELL, I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A PERSON OF FEW WORDS, BUT WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING EVERYONE LISTENS AND GETS IT. THANKS FOR WEIGHING-IN AND YOUR WORDS OF INSPIRATION.
- ERNIE
Last edited by Ernie Cefalu on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

"Hello Skullboy"

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 am

Thank you so much for your well wishes, the are greatly appreciated. As a fellow Alice fan I can tell you that I have some logo treatments for the new album that "Kick Ass!!!!"
I am very excited about this newest assignment and love talking about the whole experience "blow by blow" (as I am permitted in doing so)... right here on "SICKTHINGSUK" - Ernie

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Face To Face with Ernie Cefalu - Alice At The Palace Poster!

Post by WickedYoungMan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brn-Qk3hLBg

This is a cool video with legendary artist in the Rock N' Roll world and resident member, Ernie Cefalu. At the end, Ernie reveals the never before seen "Alice At The Palace" poster and says this will be available soon with Alice's signature.
Me = Winning

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Re: Face To Face with Ernie Cefalu - Alice At The Palace Poster!

Post by Shoesalesman » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:16 am

That was pretty cool.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Face To Face with Ernie Cefalu - Alice At The Palace Poster!

Post by mestreech » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:37 am

Very Nice :clap:

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:44 pm

"Hello All SickThings"

Here is something that I hope that you all will enjoy. It's my second time on You-Tube, thanks to Linda Woodyard Mc Fadden and facetoface... Getting In My Face! - Ernie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brn-Qk3hLBg

Ernie Cefalu on facetoface-facebook to face celebs
http://www.youtube.com
Owner of Pacific Eye & Ear; a GRAMMY Nominated company that creates Original Album Cover Art and is known for Internationally Acclaimed Marketing Campaigns

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 am

"THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE!"

I forgot to mention one very important thing to all Alice Cooper Fans, on this video you will be able to see the Iconic Alice Cooper's "Alice At The Palace" Broadway Poster that has never (till now) been seen before for the concert that never happened! thank you and I hope that you enjoy the video. - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:04 am

"Hello Mestreech"
So glad you liked my work and thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it. - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:05 am

""Hey shoesalesman"
How's it going? Thanks for leaving a comment and I will be posting a lot more "Alice Cooper" images some. like the "Alice At The Palace" Poster, never seen before... so please stay tuned. - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 am

Hello You "Wicked Young Man You!"
Thank you for posting the you-tube link and for your cool comments. Your "SICKTHING" Friend - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:47 pm

You Don't Have To Be An Alice Cooper Fan..."

to appreciate The Stones! This morning I saw, for the very first time "facetoface's" newest interview on the creation of The Rolling Stones Tongue Logo with me, and I want to thank both Linda and Lorie for taking the time to let me tell my version of what really happened so many years ago.

I would also like to thank "Stonesdoug" and "Rev Twenty Redlights" from "SHIDOOBEE" for their prescience in uncovering what really happened, and who did what! The video will be posted shortly and I will be linking to it for you're further clarification. Thank you all and I hope that you enjoy the video. - Ernie

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 pm

with you on board and the folks that are gonna be playing and writing on the new cooper album,I cannot wait.

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm

"Hello Scotty"

And thank you so much for your words of encouragement... I will do my best to live up all you're expectations. - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:06 pm

HELLO ALL MY FELLOW "SICKTHINGS"

Here is a link to a brand new "facetoface" you-tube video interview with me discussing the evolution of The Rolling Stones "Tongue Logo" that I designed in February of Nineteen and Seventy One (I always wanted to say a year like that, just sounds cooler). I hope that you enjoy what you see and will look forward to your input back. Thank you in advance - Ernie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbNDLb-1yhw

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Had to edit your post, Ernie, to fix your link above - it wasn't highlighted as 'clickable'. Should work now.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:00 am

"Shoesalesman To The Rescue!"

Hello and thank you so very much Shoesalesman, for your assistance with the missing link" you are the "BEST!" Your friend - Ernie