What would you have on a career spanning DVD

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Stuart
Trash
Trash

What would you have on a career spanning DVD

Post by Stuart » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey, I was looking at the Kissology DVD the other day and know that Iron Maiden and Deep Purple have one. These are in pretty in depth detailed DVDs. If Alice was to have one, not including Prime Cuts, what would you have on it. Are there for example any concerts from pre Love it to Death days, a complete show or two, perhaps the one from South America, some stuff from Flush the Fashion days all the way up to the last album being over four or five DVDs. Any ideas anyone? Cheers

Dave Conway
Dada God
Dada God

Re: What would you have on a career spanning DVD

Post by Dave Conway » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Ahhh! Too big a subject for my head :bam: .
...And personally, I don't care.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 pm

>Are there for example any concerts from pre Love it to Death days, a complete show or two,

Not that has ever been reported.

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:52 am

I know this sounds selfish but I'd like to see some present-day interviews (or even past ones) from the musicians/producers from the 1980-83 era; discussing the recording sessions, tours, behind-the-scenes stuff, basically anything that would cover those years.

I know STUK interviewed folks from that period of time, but to have that on video format would be something else.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 am

Don't know about the Love it to Death ere, but I know about the south america show. It is aumost impossible to conclude something do not exist, but on this case i'm pretty sure there isn't any video. I aways heard that it was filmed and aired on the same day, but later I finally found out that the show aired was from a previous era and not the show played here. I know for a fact that Dennis has a tape of the sound, but poorly recorded, 'cause he told me about it at Monster Mania.

Answering the topic, I would love to see something from the Pretties for you,or easy action era, if some show from before they even were signed with straight ever was recorded it would be great too.
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now

Malchik
Killer
Killer

Post by Malchik » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:45 am

I would love to see a set like this but sadly not allot of material of Alice pre-schools out exists. We have a few German music videos some documentary footage from Schools out and of course good to see you again. But where filmed concerts lacked could be made up with interviews and sightings. I'd love to see Lace and Whiskey material but apparently that has all been lost and allot of early eighties stuff exists but I think Alice will still shy away. He basically skipped those four albums in one sentence on Prime Cuts.

What other good material from the old days could be used?

Jumping Jack
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Jumping Jack » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 am

I'd like a decent copy of DK's Rock Concert
Caffeine! Caffeine!
Amphetamine
A little speed is all I need
Caffeine! Caffeine!