LOOK WHAT I GOT!

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:58 pm

nope. you're gonna have to write me a database script. sorry.

just make sure i can use it with asp.net.

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:06 pm

::((: sorry but no thanks! I know just how much energy this would take and won't get coaxed into doing it ;)

I don't think I'd even do it if I was payed to. Maybe in a year when I'll realise that I'll never make a living with illustration and will desperately need money :8):

You know that FileMaker is really easy to use and not very costly? ;)
Much easier than Access, actually it's what I've been using for the past 15 years.

Former Lee Warmer
Trash
Trash

Post by Former Lee Warmer » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:05 pm

This is a little bit of my collection: 3 guitars one signed by Alice, one by Alice and band and one signed by Alice, Joe Walsh and Eddie Money, handwritten lyrics to songs, Skeletons in the closet, Freedom, Brutal Planet, no more love at your convienience.
A Black signed top hat and a white signed top hat by Alice and the band. The actual 2 peice suit which he wore in the GMP guitar poster, The t-shirt he wore in the hey stoopid album cover (the one w/ the snakes), the belt he wore on the Flush the fashion tour, The knife he used in pix and used on the Nightmare returns tour, The nail used in the Hey Stoopid tour, I have Calico's catsuit used in the Brutal Planet tour, Have Alice's Platinum Welcome to my Nightmare RIAA award which was presented to him, his gold RIAA for the Trash dvd, the t-shirt he wore in the episode of Something Wilder w/ Gene Wilder, Alice Cooper Drumhead, several posters signed and unsigned, like 8 different teddy bears, an actual Alice Cooper table which was used in the Denver Cooperstown, Alice's signed dressing room sign, Calico's dressing room sign (signed), 2 canes, All albums on vinyl except for (Dragontown and Brutal planet) all cd's dvd's, Trash mobile car, plus the 3 little cars, several backstage passes, original and the collector items, Alice Cooper Bar BQ sauce, Copperstown baseball bat (Big), the 3 different figurines, signed golf monster book, many diferent guitar picks, eric singers drumsticks, peice of netting from Brutal Planet stage show, 2 set lists, signed, Dirty Diamond necklaces, Neil Smith drumsticks w/ autographed photo, and other stuff i cant see right now in my game room. Also unrelated Alice stuff....I have an autographed Motorhead guitar, Type O negative guitar, Cannibal Corpse guitar, Soulfly Guitar, Queensryche guitar, Autographed Rod Stewart Soccer ball, Autographed Denver Nuggets basketball, Signed Lita Ford poster, signed Alison Sweeney poster, Ginger Lynn's previously owned Panties and skirt, (Hubba Hubba)...Ted Nugent's set list, Gwar drumsticks. Well i'm getting carpal tunnel so i better stop. Im not to good w/ computers so i dont know how to put the pix up here but I have a myspace page that has a few of the collectibles. I thin I have a couple friends on here....if they remember me i havent been on for a while.
Chris

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:51 pm

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 pm

too many autographed cd covers

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:57 pm

Wow! That is huge indeed! You'll need a big house if you ever want to put it up :grin:

Former Lee, just the other day I was wondering about that t-shirt, the one Alice is wearing on Hey Stoopid. Nice to know it still exists!

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Former Lee Warmer wrote:The knife he used in pix and used on the Nightmare returns tour,
hmmm..... what knife would that be?

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:34 pm

All albums on vinyl except for (Dragontown and Brutal planet)

Do you have fistful on vinyl?
Didn't know they ever made one...
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:36 pm

Former Lee Warmer wrote:Ginger Lynn's previously owned Panties
My word... a pair DOES exist. :)
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:38 pm

don't think they ever did. maybe chris was referring to studio albums.

ElectedPlus
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ElectedPlus » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 pm

That Flickr idea would be very cool indeed - STUK has already branched out into MySpace and Facebook .. and in a way, YouTube in the TV section. Why not Flickr too? Post up your favourite pictures .... promo's, live shots and bits of collections.

It's a bit less organised than what DragonLady was discussing, but it would be very cool to have a group up on there. Considering the hundreds of Cooper pics already uploaded, there's a decent sized amount of quality photo's waiting for such a group.

Mainting this site must be time consuming as it is, but it's worth some consideration I'm sure. And would be happy to help out if needed - I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to put some work into it too.

Former Lee Warmer
Trash
Trash

Post by Former Lee Warmer » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Sorry Matt I meant the knife in the Raise Your Fist and Yell tour...not nightmare Returns....one of the photos you might know is the one where he is holding it to the throat of a dancer....also on another photo is he is sitting and the knife is laying against the wall....and yeah I meant all the studio albums...thanks n sorry for the misunderstandings...
Chris

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:39 pm

Former Lee Warmer wrote:Sorry Matt I meant the knife in the Raise Your Fist and Yell tour...not nightmare Returns....one of the photos you might know is the one where he is holding it to the throat of a dancer....also on another photo is he is sitting and the knife is laying against the wall....and yeah I meant all the studio albums...thanks n sorry for the misunderstandings...
ok, that makes sense. you got the 'clockwork orange' knife? i've seen it, i've touched it, i want it!

Guilty
Killer
Killer

Post by Guilty » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm

i have been the no1 cooper fan for 25 years and i havent got a thing, how did you folks get all this stuff?
can someone be kind and send me one of the green $ bills so at least i own a little peice of alice history?
i'm guilty an i think i've been framed anyway

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:47 pm

Guilty wrote:i have been the no1 cooper fan for 25 years and i havent got a thing, how did you folks get all this stuff?
To quote Johnny Cash... I got it one piece at a time. ;)

Seriously, it started out very small and inexpensive, like someone would collect a few rare coins or stamps for example, but the more you get over the years the more you want, I suppose.
All of my collection for EVERYTHING is on myspace (sports, music, other signed items) not to show it off... but so I can see my own stuff before it gets boxed and not seen for a few more years. It's more of an album for me than anything else. I just don't have the room in my house to display all of it and I really have to hand it to those who are able to display everything they have collected. I wish I could do that.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Post by Jaded » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Guilty,

pm me your address and I'll send you some bills...
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Jaded, you are so kind :)
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Jaded wrote:Guilty,

pm me your address and I'll send you some bills...
you should send him some necklaces too. i have lots, but it would cost s&h to send them overseas.

Former Lee Warmer
Trash
Trash

Post by Former Lee Warmer » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:55 pm

I have mostly all my stuff displayed in my game room....however some of the posters I havent hung up cause I havent had frames....I have my stuff in shadow boxes that I had made for the items.....Shoey you have seen some of my stuff on Myspace....Haven't you?....I'm your friend w/ the Calico Cooper Pix. I think the one thing that I don't have a pix of on myspace is Alice's Platinum RIAA award for "Welcome to My Nightmare"....I think I love that piece and my Cooperstown table the best. Anyway Matt I think I'd trade some of my stuff for some of your experiences w/ Alice!!
Chris

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:11 pm

Former Lee Warmer wrote:Anyway Matt I think I'd trade some of my stuff for some of your experiences w/ Alice!!
come to vegas and we might have a deal. i should have bought that damn knife when i had the chance. that, and the trick sword used during the nightmare returns. oh, and the bed of nails jacket. thanks to you collectors, the prices of this stuff has been inflated at least 300% since 1995!