Cold Cold Coffin update??

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Cold Cold Coffin update??

Post by mestreech » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:30 am

It would be nice for another update. It's way more then over three years now since I pledged.
I understand the problems of the shortage on vinylplants but this is getting ridiculous.
My friend has a recordstore and put together vinyls for local bands and he gets all his records out within max. a year.
So what is happening?? My original pledge for the demo singles has already changed into one (1) album.
I was not happy with that and now I'm still not happy!!

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Cold Cold Coffin update??

Post by Dreary » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:46 pm

mestreech wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:30 am
It would be nice for another update. It's way more then over three years now since I pledged.
I understand the problems of the shortage on vinylplants but this is getting ridiculous.
My friend has a recordstore and put together vinyls for local bands and he gets all his records out within max. a year.
So what is happening?? My original pledge for the demo singles has already changed into one (1) album.
I was not happy with that and now I'm still not happy!!
I don't blame you for being unhappy about my continuing failure to deliver your well deserved items. It's beyond getting ridiculous, it became ridiculous long ago. The vinyl is finished and the covers have been designed and are currently being printed. I hope that you'll appreciate getting a full album, rather than a single, when you see it. Several talented people have spent a lot of time and expenses making it into something worth while.
You helped make Cold Cold Coffin become a reality. I genuinely appreciate that and every day I feel bad about the delays.