IMPORTANT ANNIVERSARY

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

IMPORTANT ANNIVERSARY

Post by Cold Room » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:23 am

:clap:
Ten years ago this week, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I am sure it was a special day for Dennis, as it was for all the band members and their family and friends
What you want and what you get are two different things

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: IMPORTANT ANNIVERSARY

Post by Dreary » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Cold Room wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:23 am
Ten years ago this week, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I am sure it was a special day for Dennis, as it was for all the band members and their family and friends
It was an amazing day. We just wish Glen had been there. I keep imagining what he might have said in his acceptance speech. I'm sure it would have been an eyebrow raising highlight.

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Post by Cold Room » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:37 pm

Dreary wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:57 pm
Cold Room wrote:
It was an amazing day. We just wish Glen had been there. I keep imagining what he might have said in his acceptance speech. I'm sure it would have been an eyebrow raising highlight.
Glen's statue. Janice and I make this every Christmas. (I think there use to be two bottles!)
What you want and what you get are two different things

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Dreary » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:31 pm

Cold Room wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:37 pm
Dreary wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:57 pm
Cold Room wrote:
Glen's statue. Janice and I make this every Christmas. (I think there use to be two bottles!)
A missing bottle of booze is fitting for a GB shrine.