The Fam

Alice Cooper co-founder and Hall Of Fame inductee Dennis Dunaway answers your questions!

Moderators: Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman, Dreary

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

The Fam

Post by Cold Room » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:24 pm

How are your two daughters doing? Is Renee still in Asheville working with the ASPCA? I hear you got a new puppy. How many furry friends do you have currently? BTW...I invited your mom to join the 'Shiny Dime', but she hasn't responded. :( :) :)
What you want and what you get are two different things

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: The Fam

Post by Dreary » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:47 pm

Our daughters are doing well. Yes, Renee is still in Ashville with the ASPCA.
We rescued two puppies from Mississippi. They're both 9 months old and they are keeping us entertained and busy.
Mom rarely, if ever, uses her computer these days. I'll tell her that you invited her, but I'm 100% certain that she'll just tell me that she hasn't been using her computer!

livinluvin72
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by livinluvin72 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:42 am

OMG! I’ve donated to the ASPCA but does your daughter keep an eye on you when you play with Alice to make sure you aren’t killing any chickens on stage? You told her the story of ASPCA following you guys around after the infamous “Chicken Incident”, right? :nono:

Dreary
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Dreary » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:00 am

livinluvin72 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:42 am
OMG! I’ve donated to the ASPCA but does your daughter keep an eye on you when you play with Alice to make sure you aren’t killing any chickens on stage? You told her the story of ASPCA following you guys around after the infamous “Chicken Incident”, right? :nono:
Ha ha! Like the rest of the world, we blame the chicken thing on Alice. They read my book.
Our daughters grew up with Saint Bernards and they only know me as an animal lover.